Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Man is a betting creature....

Which is why (in a moment of alcohol-induced temporary insanity) I took a bet with my great pal Joe. I was bluffing may way through my millionth crappy hand of the night, when the abovementioned bet took place. According to Joe I haven't had an original thought in my life, and that my dronings about poker, poker statistics, poker babes, the world series of poker, poker strategies etc etc (think Bubba in Forrest Gump - Shrip coctail, shrip this, shrimp that...) could inspire mass suicide.

So I bet him that I could set up a blog that people actually read, and (low and behold) actually ENJOYED.

The wager shall remain unnaimed at this stage, but let's just say there's a lot more than just wounded pride at stake...

So..... the question begs.

Is there anybody out there??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home